Last updated: October 10, 2020
KYOO ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Kyoo Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") accompanies the Kyoo Terms and Conditions, available at https://kyoo.ai/legal/terms or a successor URL (the "Agreement") entered into between the Customer and Kyoo. Capitalized terms used in this AUP that are not defined herein have the meanings given to them in the Agreement.
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to Kyoo's (a) websites (including without limitation kyoo.ai, app.kyoo.ai and any successor URLs, mobile or localized versions and related domains and subdomains) and (b) the Products. To keep the Products running safely and smoothly, we need our Customers to agree not to misuse them. Specifically, you agree not to:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network used with the Products;
- tamper with, reverse engineer or hack the Products, circumvent any security or authentication measures of the Products or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Products (or any portion thereof) or related systems, networks or data;
- modify or disable the Products or use the Products in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Products or related systems, network or data;
- access or search the Products by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces, or copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Products in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping";
- overwhelm or attempt to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on the Products that consume extraordinary resources, such as by: (i) using "robots," "spiders," "offline readers" or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time using a normal browser; or (ii) going far beyond the use parameters for any given Product as described in its corresponding documentation;
- solicit any users of our Products for commercial purposes which are in competition with Kyoo;
- use the Products to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising or spam, or otherwise cause Kyoo to become impaired in its ability to send communications on its own or on its customers' behalf (e.g., by causing Kyoo to become registered on any Email DNS blacklist or otherwise be denied services by any other third party communications service provider);
- misrepresent yourself or disguise the origin of any data, content or other information you submit (including by "spoofing", "phishing", manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Kyoo or any third party) or access the Products via another Customer's account without their permission;
- use the Products for any illegal purpose or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy and export control laws);
- use the Products to violate the privacy of others, or to collect or gather other Customers' personal information (including account information) from our Products;
- use the Products to stalk, harass, bully or post threats of violence against others;
- submit (or post, upload, share or otherwise provide) data, content or other information that (i) infringes Kyoo's or a third party's intellectual property, privacy or other rights or that you don't have the right to submit (including confidential or personal information you are not authorized to disclose); (ii) that is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic, indecent, harassing, hateful, religiously, racially or ethnically offensive, that encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate in Kyoo's discretion; (iii) contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits or other similar materials; or (iv) that could otherwise cause damage to Kyoo or any third party;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- use meta tags or any other "hidden text" including Kyoo's or our suppliers' product names or trademarks; or
- permit or encourage anyone else to commit any of the actions above.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Kyoo may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a Customer's account or access to the Products without notice or liability if Kyoo (in its sole discretion) determines that a Customer has violated this AUP.